Commercial License Resale Rights
By purchasing any printables templates in this store, you are consenting to agree with these licensing terms.
The printables commercial licensing is very simple. Basically it comes down to you can sell flattened PDF's that you create but not resell MY work.
• Use the templates to create your own PDF printables to resell on any platform of your choosing.
• Use printable templates for personal or business use, online and in print.
• Resize, crop, manipulate, and/or change template orientation in any way you want.
• Create your own printables using my templates. The copyright of your work becomes yours and you are free to sell your work (as long as the files are flattened, so that the templates are not a main component of the download).
• Use the templates for multiple businesses/blogs for which you are the owner.
• Use the templates for a client. For example, Virtual Assistants may use the templates to create printables to sell to other bloggers/shops. If you do this, please change up the design at least 50% so it's not just reselling them as-is. Please note: you may not give the actual templates to your customers. Only the PDF flattened finished work.
• Use the templates as many times as you want. There's no limit to sells! :)
• Sell in shops such as Shopify, Teachers Pay Teachers, Etsy, Creative Market (and the like), etc.
You may not:
• Distribute or transfer any information, templates, or EPS files within this course to anyone outside of your household. However, there's one exception: if you hire someone to complete work for you, you may give them the templates to do the work on your behalf if they only use the templates for your projects.
• Transfer, give, or sell membership or login credentials to a third party (unless it's an assistant completing printables on your behalf) without written consent obtained directly from Sarah Titus, LLC.
• Claim the templates, graphics, fonts, or information as your own.
• Resell or giveaway templates (meaning EPS files) to anyone else outside your
household or include said templates or information within your own products you
sell. For example, you may use the templates to create a PDF and sell the PDF but you cannot resell or include the EPS file in any way for resale or giving away.
• Commercial printables templates license is non-transferable. Meaning, the products you purchase in this store, you not authorizing YOUR buyers to have a commercial license to then resell the same products. If you choose to resell these printables, YOUR customers may only use them as personal use only. No PLR.
• Use print on demand services to sell products. Products must remain and be sold as digital downloads.
• Templates may not be used for any offensive, illegal, drugs, gambling, or pornographic use.
No attribution is required, however, very much welcomed. :)
I retain all rights, license, copyright, title, and ownership of the templates of my work.
You agree that Sarah Titus, LLC. shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of any of the templates provided. Sarah Titus, LLC. shall not be held liable for any claims related to, or resulting from, your use of the templates, graphics, or fonts, which may or may not have been modified by you, or combined with other content.
If a user is caught breaking this licensing agreement, they will be given one warning to rectify their violation. If no action is taken to correct the violation, then the user will be prosecuted by law.
If you should have any questions about this agreement, feel free to contact us.